Friday, January 21, 2011

Cleanse is over for this quarter

A five day cleanse for me is sufficient in my current state of health - so I am ramping back into my diet with lighter foods and my Plant Fusion protein shakes (http://www.plantfusion.us/).  Weight has stabilized at 138.4 and I am within 3 to 5 pounds of my goal weight.

Sunday starts the reintroduction of consistent exercise as I have been recovering from shoulder surgery and have reached a good level to be active again.  Exercise for me will consist of my Wii Fit Plus and going to Physical Therapy for another 4 weeks.

So far this year is starting off well.  When reviewing my cleansing/diet journal - this time last year I was 153 pounds. When I started my cleanse this year I was 143 - so 10 pounds down from last year and about 5.5 down in the cleanse.

Once I am where I want to be - I will cut back on the cleanses to twice a year.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment